10.26.2009

raman noodles & market



Apparently I missed the memo about raman noodles. yeah...my sister's been eating them for years, Sam's been eating them for years
and I just started eating them about a month ago. They are FABULOUS, i mean, fabulous for what you're getting. I love the "beef" flavor, it's
my favorite, but I can't really judge because I've only had the "beef."

Well...i'm off to Atlanta tonight to visit this wonderful, peaceful place called the merchandise mart....haha. I wish it was wonderful and
peaceful. It's about the most overwhelming thing you could possibly do in the realm of shopping. Take a normal mall, and magnify it by like 10 times
and then add about 100 people every 25 sq feet. Yeah I think that's pretty close to market... but hey, it's just 3 days. ha

I'm also floating whether to do a half marathon in april?....hhmmm. I have a theory about why I hesitate to do new things...

I shall explain later. off to Atlanta now.

No comments: